Back to treating our lovely clients -
From Thursday 3rd December, as before all Covid compliant with additional procedures in place. Reflexology appointments only. December 4th 2020
Fortunately, I've been busy completing Risk Assessments and various training as well as buying new equipment so now at last, following the Government announcements of July 9th 2020 and updated information from my Governing Body (FHT) and Insurer, it has been possible for me to treat clients since Monday 13th July. I have decided to continue offering Reflexology sessions only for the time being.
To reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission it has been necessary to make some small changes, but I'm confident we will get used to these very quickly and the impact on your treatment will be minimal.
- Once your appointment is booked it will be necessary for us to have a conversation just prior to arrival to ensure we are both free from any symptoms of Covid-19. You will also be required to sign a Consent form.
- You will need to be independently mobile as I'm unable to assist you on or off the couch.
- I shall wear a face visor and face mask throughout your visit. Please bring your own face covering to wear during treatment.
- Session time must not be more that 60 minutes and the room must be well ventilated.
- Payment prior to treatment. by bank transfer, card payment or cash at the time of your session.
- Please bring your own drink for after treatment and keep other belongings to a minimum.
- The NHS QR code is available for those of you who've downloaded the app. For those of us without the app a record of your contact details will be kept for 21 days and only passed on if required for track and trace purposes.
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding. Looking forward to seeing you soon Haze
Updated 24th October 2020
Surprise gifts for friends and loved ones have been popular. If you would like to send a little something give me a call, let me know how much you want to spend - many Weleda products are less than £10, and I'll do the rest.
Whether you can only spare half an hour or have the luxury of a whole day, time spent relaxing in a quiet, comfortable environment will help calm your mind and recharge your batteries.
My treatment centre is located in Polegate, five miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne in the beautiful county of East Sussex.
Private parking is always available, but should you decide to make your journey by train, Polegate Railway Station is only a few minutes flat walk away.
Treatments available include reflexology, aromatherapy and massage, all of which are tailored to your specific needs.
Making Time to Unwind will give you the opportunity to relax and focus on your well-being.