Weleda products and Wellbeing Advice will be available as usual by phone or Virtual Face to Face consultations. Please get in touch, I'll be here!
As always thank you very much for your support..
Haze xx Updated - February 2021
When we re-open - Very much hoping this will be Monday April 12th 2021
To reduce the risk of Covid-19 transmission it has been necessary to make some small changes, but I'm confident we will get used to these very quickly and the impact on your treatment will be minimal.
- Once your appointment is booked it will be necessary for us to have a conversation just prior to arrival to ensure we are both free from any symptoms of Covid-19. You will also be required to sign a Consent form.
- You will need to be independently mobile as I'm unable to assist you on or off the couch.
- I shall wear a face visor and face mask throughout your visit. Please bring your own face covering to wear during treatment.
- Session time must not be more that 60 minutes and the room must be well ventilated.
- Payment prior to treatment. by bank transfer, card payment or cash at the time of your session.
- Please bring your own drink for after treatment and keep other belongings to a minimum.
- The NHS QR code is available for those of you who've downloaded the app. For those of us without the app a record of your contact details will be kept for 21 days and only passed on if required for track and trace purposes.
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding. Looking forward to seeing you soon Haze
Updated 1st March 2021
Surprise gifts for friends and loved ones have been popular. If you would like to send a little something give me a call, let me know how much you want to spend - many Weleda products are less than £10, and I'll do the rest. A great way to brighten someones day and a lovely way to let friends and family know you are thinking of them.
If you or someone you know is suffering with Maskne - products have been selected to help your skin cope with the continual wearing of face coverings. Get in touch for further information or to purchase.
Customer Gift £60 - Aroma Shower of your choice
£175 Event Host Gift - Bath Milk of your choice
Whether you can only spare half an hour or have the luxury of a whole day, time spent relaxing in a quiet, comfortable environment will help calm your mind and recharge your batteries.
My treatment centre is located in Polegate, five miles north of the seaside town of Eastbourne in the beautiful county of East Sussex.
Private parking is always available, but should you decide to make your journey by train, Polegate Railway Station is only a few minutes flat walk away.
Treatments available include reflexology, aromatherapy and massage, all of which are tailored to your specific needs.
Making Time to Unwind will give you the opportunity to relax and focus on your well-being.